Skin Care for Women
Some women see the clear skin of other women and think, what magical treatment does she spend a ton of money on? Perhaps it’s no secret at all, but simply comes down to a perfected daily skin schedule.
Skin care tips for women:
· Moisturize daily - use a moisturizer with a sunscreen of at least 30 SPF or higher. Apply it to your face, neck and ears.
· Clean your face in the morning and nighttime- use a facewash that removes excess dirt and oil throughout the day.
· Take off makeup nightly - although you may be tempted to sleep with your makeup on, do not as it can clog your pores.
· Drink plenty of water- be sure to keep your body hydrated throughout the day, especially in the morning as it helps hydrate your skin.
· Don’t touch your face - you may not be aware, but there are many germs accumulated on our hands throughout the day that often transfer to your face when you touch it, even briefly.
· Maintain a healthy die t- be sure to eat the right foods to keep your body running at its best.
The key to healthy skin is finding the routine that works for you!
Know Your Status
Find HIV services, testing sites and providers near you.Click Here
Stay up to date on your child's immunizations.Click Here
Helpful resources, best practices and guidance regarding coronavirus.Click Here
Exercise. Research has shown that exercising daily brings tremendous benefits to our health, including increase of life span, lowering of risk of diseases, higher bone density and weight loss.
Living Well Tips